If you’ve been thinking of buying a trampoline for quite some time now, you probably know that these things are not exactly cheap. This is especially true if you’re looking for a big sized trampoline that can accommodate adults, and you’ll need to search high and low if you want to buy one that is within your budget. Luckily, you can always buy an Exacme trampoline and solve all of your worries.
High quality, affordable, and available in various sizes and styles, Exacme’s trampolines are gaining so much buzz as of late. This American brand is certainly becoming a top choice in the local market with their wide range of excellent trampolines that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 4 Exacme Trampoline Review
- 2 Buying Guide – How to Choose Exacme Trampoline
- 3 Final Verdict
Top 4 Exacme Trampoline Review
If you want an Exacme trampoline for your home, here are the four top options that you can choose from.
Exacme TUV Approved Trampoline – The Best One
While this unit has a basic design, it’s an excellent option for families with older kids who have used trampolines before.
TUV certified, this product is also GST and UV tested, guaranteeing the user’s’ safety. With its wonderful features, you’ll be hard pressed to find something that can compare to it in the same price range, making it a great choice for bargain hunters.
The first thing to note about this Exacme product is that it’s an outer enclosure type of trampoline. This means that the safety net is designed to go around the outside perimeter of the unit, giving you more space to move around.
Some parents are not too fond of this design for young kids as it allows indirect contact with the high tensile coil. But since this unit is designed with a coil cover, you can rest assured that it’s perfectly safe.
It will be best to give smaller kids some instructions that the blue area around the jump mat isn’t bouncy, so they should stick to the central area if they want to get more jumps in.
Another selling point of this unit is its design. Unlike other trampolines, this product has six w-shaped feet. This design creates 12 balanced contact points, providing better stability for the trampoline.
This lessens the odds of your trampoline tipping over, but it can still be blown away especially if you live in a windy area. Some owners will still need to secure it to the ground with additional tools, but stability-wise, you’re good to go with the design alone.
While this trampoline has an average safety net height, it has long net poles that extend to the ground and serve as additional support to the legs. This ensures that the trampoline’s legs won’t twist and break from all of the force and weight it endures.
The net poles double the materials on this product’s legs, so you’re more secure and sure that it won’t break in the middle of a bouncing session.
- Affordably priced, this trampoline offers great value for your money.
- Made with high-quality materials so it’s durable and will not break down while in use.
- UV and rust resistant materials, guaranteeing that it can withstand the harsh elements outdoors.
- Easy to assemble and the set comes with the necessary tools you need to put the trampoline together.
- It also comes with a ladder for the bigger sizes, so you can easily get on and off the device.
- Weight capacity varies depending on the size. Make sure to take note of the maximum weight limit of your unit before using it.
- The manufacturer recommends that only 1 person goes on the trampoline at a time. This can be pretty boring as bouncing is much more fun with friends and family.
Exacme 6W Legs Trampoline
Aside from being able to provide your kids with a fun activity at home, trampolines can also be the best equipment to have if you want your children to get some exercise.
These things make it enjoyable to be outside and some kids rarely notice that they’re getting tired while they’re bouncing for a few hours. This is why an Exacme trampoline is always a nice investment for parents who want their kids to move more instead of watching TV all day long.
For the Exacme 6W Legs Trampoline, its friendly price is its strongest suit. It is definitely one of the most affordable variants in the market, letting you bring home some fun without breaking the bank.
However, it doesn’t mean that paying less means settling for a sub-par product.
This product is actually made with high-grade materials – from its UV protected jump mat to its heavy duty, galvanized steel frame. As it also comes with a safety net and a ladder, you’re freed from having to buy additional accessories that are compatible with this product. Everything is included with your purchase, giving you more value for your money.
This product’s design can also easily compete with more expensive trampolines. As it is equipped with six w-shaped legs, it’s certainly stable. With the help of its safety net’s long poles, the legs are also reinforced with more metal, allowing the trampoline to stand firmer and have a better balance than other trampolines.
This special design makes this trampoline more solid and secure for bouncing. As for the safety net itself, it’s also well-designed with its tall height, ensuring that you won’t bounce off the entire trampoline as the net will surely catch you.
Like the first item on the list, this product is also a round outer enclosure type of trampoline. Its safety net goes around the outside perimeter of the product so you’ll have more space and contact with the covered spring. This is definitely worth noting as some parents have their own preferences to netting designs.
- It can accommodate up to 370 lbs, depending on the size of the trampoline. Smaller sizes have lower weight capacities, so if you want more kids or people on it, get a bigger one.
- Well designed with safety in mind, this Exacme trampoline uses heavy duty foam pads to cover the coils and a tall safety net to keep bouncers safe and secure inside the trampoline.
- It comes with a ladder so your little ones won’t have issues getting into the device.
- Very easy to assemble with clear instructions and tools included in the package.
- The net poles could be a bit thicker to hold up better during storms.
- This product is also pretty lightweight, so you might want to anchor it if you often experience storms and strong winds in your area.
- It doesn’t come with a rain cover but since the jump mat is UV protected and the frame is rust resistant, there shouldn’t be any issues.
Exacme Trampoline 3
Those who are looking for relatively small trampolines for their backyard or garage might want to check out this Exacme 10’ unit.
Like others in the Exacme range, it is TUV certified as well as GST and UV approved. It’s also made with high grade, heavy duty galvanized steel, as well as UV protected jump mat and safety net, so you’re guaranteed that despite its small size, this product is just as sturdy as other Exacme product.
Measuring 10 feet in diameter and 7.5 feet tall, this unit is an excellent option for homes with young kids. It’s excellent for small backyards because of its relatively small size, letting you enjoy some active fun even if you don’t have much outdoor space at home.
The height measurement may not seem like much, but it is just the right amount to keep your kids safe while playing on this trampoline. With sturdy netting poles and a zip-up opening as an entrance and exit to the device, it’s definitely easy to access and enjoy.
Like the other items in this list, this Exacme trampoline is also has a round outer enclosure design for its safety net. As it doesn’t isolate the PE+PVC foaming pad-protected coil area, some parents may have issues with the styling.
However, Exacme uses high-quality materials for its parts so you can be sure that your child will be safe even if the coils aren’t outside the safety net.
You will need to explain the difference between the jump mat and covered coil areas to your kids if it’s the first time they’re using a trampoline. This way, they’ll know that they should take precautions around the coils.
The four w-shaped legs also guarantee the firmness and stability of the trampoline. Like the other models, the legs of this trampoline are also reinforced by the long safety net poles.
As these poles extend to the full length of the product, it can also provide additional support to prevent the base from twisting and losing its integrity over time.
All of the steel parts used in this product is heavy duty, galvanized, and rust resistant, so even if you leave it outside without any coverings, it will still be able to keep its good condition for as long as it possibly can.
- It’s made from high-quality materials, guaranteeing durability and safety.
- The materials are also designed to withstand the harsh elements, so you don’t need to pack it up and put it away during the winter months.
- Being just 10 feet in diameter, you can squeeze it in limited spaces as long as it’s open and with a high ceiling.
- This unit is very affordable.
- It doesn’t come with a ladder, but because it’s just three feet off the ground, there shouldn’t be a lot of issues with getting in and out of this trampoline. You can also opt to buy a ladder from local toy stores if you feel the need for one.
- It has a low weight limit as it’s a pretty small trampoline.
Exacme 13′ Trampoline
While trampolines can be quite pricey, replacing them as your kids grow older is a must if they have grown to enjoy bouncing up and down a trampoline. The key is to find a high-quality product so even if your little ones have already outgrown theirs, you can still sell or donate your old unit if it’s still in good condition.
The Exacme 13’ is a great mid-sized trampoline that you can either get as a first trampoline for your young kids or as a bridging unit before you get the biggest size that will fit in your backyard.
Since Exacme products are very affordable and of excellent quality, you won’t have to spend a lot just to bring home exciting sports equipment. This unit is particularly great because of its size and specifications, it comes with a friendly price tag.
It’s not too cheap that will make you doubt it’s quality and stability, but it’s also not too expensive that you’ll have to really think hard whether you need a trampoline or not. It’s at the right price range for a good product that will definitely last a while.
Aside from its size, this trampoline is also noted for its six w-shaped legs. This design makes the trampoline sturdier and more stable, letting you enjoy bouncing around in it safely and securely.
Vertical legs are further reinforced by the safety net poles as they’re long enough to reach the ground, providing additional material to carry the weight of everyone who will play on the trampoline.
- Friendly priced, this trampoline is packed with great features without costing an arm and a leg.
- It comes with a ladder, so you don’t have to bother finding a compatible one for your trampoline.
- Its metal frame and other parts are made with high grade, heavy duty, galvanized steel, guaranteeing that rust resistance despite being exposed to the elements.
- Easy to assemble.
- As it is not as heavy as other models, you might need to find a way to secure it to the ground if you live in a windy area.
- There’s no rain cover included.
Buying Guide – How to Choose Exacme Trampoline
One of the most popular outdoor play equipment brands today is the Exacme Trampoline. A quick search will tell you that it’s a common pick for lots of households because of its quality. Their friendly prices also help make a case for their wide range of products.
If you’re thinking of getting one, choosing the right product can be a challenge. So to help you find the right Exacme Trampoline product for you, here are a few questions can help you determine what you need in such a play equipment:
What are your needs?
Different trampolines answer various needs. Some are designed for your little ones’ safety while others are made to help you stay in shape. The large ones are the most versatile, though, so they’re often the best picks.
Once you know what are the available features in these products, list down what you want and need in a trampoline. This way, you won’t miss any feature that can make a product worth your while.
How much space can you spare for this equipment?
It’s no secret that trampolines take up a decent amount of space so you need to be sure that you have room for it at home. Take measurements and also consider which shape to get. This additional detail can also help determine whether it will fit your allotted space or not.
Who’s going to use the play equipment?
You also have to consider who’s going to use your trampoline as it can help you look for the right safety features. If adults are going to have a go on your play equipment, make sure to opt for a product with a high weight limit. Exacme offers one of the highest weight limits for budget brands, so you can be sure that they have you covered when it comes to this.
What’s your budget?
While Exacme Trampoline is considered a budget brand, their products still require a solid investment. So it’s still best to consider your budget when making a choice.
What are buyers saying about the item you’re eyeing?
Product reviews are some of the best things that can tell you everything you need to know about the item you’re interested in. Make sure to read a lot of them so you can be sure that the product you intend to buy will meet your needs and expectations.
There are lots of trampolines in the market today, each with its own special and unique features.
An Exacme trampoline is definitely one of the best options out there. Known for making affordable, well designed, robust and safe to use trampolines, this brand is definitely a great choice for a sporting equipment your kids will use for hours on end.