Does your child keep bouncing and running in the house with no signs of slowing down?
Do they have difficulty containing their youthful energy, especially during the homebound, dreary months of winter?
If so, then you can help them get the exercise and action they need with the Galt Nursery Trampoline.
This nursery trampoline is designed for little kids as young as 1 year old. In fact, it makes for a perfect birthday gift. It’s designed to be very safe and it doesn’t even take up a lot of space.
Most Galt Nursery Trampoline Reviews are generally favorable, and there are very good reasons for this assessment.
Table of Contents
First of all, with this nursery trampoline, you can teach your child the difference between a tortoise and a turtle due to its design (the tortoise lives on land).
The design is really attractive and will appeal to young kids. The front face is colored green with large cheerful eyes, a wide smile, and even some dimple spots on the side. The legs and handle are colored green as well, while the cover for the frame resembles the look of a tortoise-shell.
The jumping area has a cool blue shade, and it makes it very easy for the child to figure out where to stay and jump on the trampoline.
Small Enough for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Most standard trampolines for bigger kids are simply too large to put back inside the home. Consequently, they’re often left outside even when the weather turns bad. But this nursery trampoline is small enough that you can just place it anywhere.
Even if you use it outside, you can easily put it back inside whenever you want.
It measures 27.5 inches in diameter and weighs less than 8 pounds, so you can about take it anywhere. You can even bring it to the park, as the legs and handle are detachable. Storage will never be a problem.
It’s for One Small Child
Many trampoline accidents are caused by having more than one child bouncing around on the trampoline at the same time. They bump into one another and that causes them to land in an awkward position which may lead to injuries.
However, with the Galt Nursery Trampoline, space is just enough for one child. It can accommodate 1 child up to 20 kilos (44 pounds) in weight.
Its Handle Boosts Safety
Another common cause of trampoline accidents is the temptation of doing somersaults while bouncing. Even adults, who should be old enough to know better, are often guilty of this mistake.
But little kids certainly won’t be doing somersaults on this particular nursery trampoline because they need to have both hands on the handle when they do their jumps.
There’s even very little chance that they’ll lose their grip. It’s the perfect height for kids, and it even features an easy grip handle.
With the painted tortoise head attached to the middle of the handle, your child also instinctively knows to use both hands on the handle for better balance.
This nursery trampoline from Galt is quite stable and well-made, and that’s proof of the high-quality standards the company complies with.
This trampoline, like all the other products from Galt, matches and in some cases even exceeds current toy safety regulations (BS EN71 and HD271/BS EN50088). It also carries the CE mark and the BS5665 Lion Mark.
The stability is enhanced by the rubber feet, which really sticks to your floor’s surface. The angle of the feet and the perfect height of the handle ensure that the trampoline stays in place at all times.
So what kind of advantages do you get from the Galt Nursery Trampoline? They’re listed below:
- It’s sturdy. Galt applies stringent quality controls at all stages, including design, production, and even distribution. They have the independent verification of quality to back up their claims.
- It’s not surprising that Galt makes it a point to comply with the industry’s stringent quality standards. They’ve been creating educational materials since 1836, and quality has become a long-standing tradition in the company. They’ve been making toys since 1961.
- The trampoline looks cute. This is important for children, as they can be quite picky when it comes to the design of their toys. But one look at that smiling tortoise face will usually have your children falling in love with it instantly.
- It’s very safe. Of course, you still need to be around when your child plays with the trampoline. But you don’t need to keep your eyes glued to your child the whole time. The handle is perfect and the child can quickly learn to hold on to it, the frame is padded, the height is not too high, and the rubber feet keep the trampoline from sliding on the floor.
- It’s easy to transport and store. It’s lightweight and has detachable parts, so you can easily put it in your car or in a closet when not in use. Its size and weight also allow you to use it indoors and outdoors.
There’s no such thing as a perfect toy, and that’s also true of the Galt trampoline. Here are its drawbacks:
- Some people don’t find the instructions and illustrations for the assembly easy to understand. Others also find it difficult to align the frame properly. Some say you need two people for the assembly, so you’ll need to be patient when you set it up on your own.
- If you have several children in the house, then there will come a time when they’ll fight over who can play with it since it’s only recommended for 1 child at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does it cost?
It depends on where you buy it from. You can try to get it on Amazon for $56.04 but you’ll need to add $42.58 for shipping and import fees.
Is it suitable for all young kids?
No. This nursery trampoline can only be used by children who are 12 – 18 months old. Also, the weight limit is 44 pounds.
This toy has been hailed by Parents Magazine as one of the best toys for 2014. It’s fun, safe, and quite affordable. Best of all, toddlers love it! There are very few toys that can be described the same way, and that makes the Galt Nursery Trampoline a winner for children and for parents too!