JumpSport has been making trampolines for nearly 20 years now, and while competition is tough, they’ve managed to stay ahead of the curve by continuously innovating without compromising safety.
If you’re interested in buying one of their trampolines but don’t know where to start, this buyer’s guide can help.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features
- 2 Buying Guide – How to Choose JumpSport Trampoline
- 3 Final Verdict
In addition, JumpSport trampoline has implemented a lot of features that make them safe to use.
Now let’s take a look at their top three products:
JumpSport The Fitness Trampoline Model 220 Non-Folding 40-Inch Trampoline
The Model 220 is a high-quality trampoline that offers full functionality without compromising safety. With a diameter frame measuring 39”, it is one of the largest you’ll come across, and the 30 EnduroLast 2 cords are built to last.
Here are its main features:
- The black frame is built for constant use. The trampoline also comes with a skirted mat that provides a cover for the connectors and the Enduro Last cords.
- The 220 has a solid and high bounce, and the cords provide a smooth cushion.
- When you bounce on the 220, the feeling you get is what a high-quality trampoline should provide, a sense of buoyancy and lightness. The 220 also doesn’t produce any of the harsh bouncings that is commonly felt when your body rebounds. One of the reasons for this is the arched legs that provide a high degree of safety and stability that ordinary straight leg trampolines cannot match.
Bottom line: The model 220 makes it possible for you to perform different types of exercises on it, and thanks to the way the 220 has been designed it’s convenient to store and can be used day or night. The unit also comes with a DVD showcasing the workouts you can do here.
- Improves stability
- Installing is easy
- Bounces are high
- The trampoline is large
- Elastic cords could have been better designed
- Only comes in one color
JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250
The Model 250 has some features similar to the 220, most notably its 39” diameter frame. Both the frame and arched legs are in black, but unlike other trampolines, it comes with fortified padded petals that go above the EnduroLife 2 cords.
Basically what this means is you have greater freedom of movement and you won’t suffer from the feeling of constriction that comes with other trampolines.
Here are its main features:
- Furthermore, Model 250 comes with the patented FlexBounce III that lets you adjust the firmness and tension when you bounce, something that isn’t featured or possible in other trampolines.
- The EnduroLast 2 cords meanwhile, ensure that your bounces are both smooth and fully cushioned.
- Just like with the Model 220, the arched legs go a long way towards ensuring stability without reducing any bounce.
The Model 250 is safe and fun to use, and overall the build quality is one of the best in its class. Whereas other trampolines have metal springs that could come off and cause an injury, the Model 250 doesn’t have any of those, so it’s not a concern.
The 250 may also be equipped with an optional stabilizer bar. While it’s not included in the package, you might want to consider this if you want to jog or jump high on the 250.
- The bounce is very high
- Bounce doesn’t produce noise
- The bounce doesn’t produce any jarring effect
- The jump area is not as big compared to other trampolines
- The DVD only contains basic workouts
JumpSport Exercise Handle Bar for 39″ Arched Legged Fitness Trampoline
This handlebar is for those who want a greater degree of stability when jumping on a trampoline. Compatible with the JumpSport trampoline, the handlebar can be an effective tool in terms of improving your balance and coordination.
Here are its main features:
- The handle is stable and provides plenty of support. The unit is also easy to assemble and works as well as advertised.
- The handle provides several options for height adjustment. If you’re a long time trampoline user the handlebar may not be necessary, but otherwise, this can be of great value. There’s no need to hold onto it constantly, but as reviewers have pointed out it’s good to know you have something to hold on in case you get off balanced.
- As many customers have pointed out, the handlebar provides a high degree of protection, and for those new to trampolines or older folks who need additional security, the handlebar is just what the doctor ordered. Putting the handlebar together and getting it to work with your trampoline won’t be a problem either, and it does what it’s supposed to do.
The handlebar doesn’t collapse, so you can’t store this in a compact manner, but when you consider the benefits it offers this is still a good buy, for first timer users, kids, and adults.
- Very affordable
- Improves your coordination and balance
- Built to last
- The handle is steady
- The handlebar only works with 39″ JumpSport Arched Legged Fitness trampoline
- Design is very basic but works
Buying Guide – How to Choose JumpSport Trampoline
Studies have shown that bouncing on a trampoline is a great low-impact workout. This means that it can let you enjoy a physical activity that won’t hurt your lower body joints. As a result, it made mini-rebounders quite popular and in demand.
If this is the very reason why you’re now considering getting a JumpSport Trampoline, you might need some help in making a choice. With a wide range of options that the brand can offer, choosing can be an overwhelming task.
So how do you decide which JumpSport product is the best match for you? Here are a few things to consider:
Decide which type of trampoline you need.
JumpSport offers kiddie trampolines, backyard trampolines, and fitness trampolines so you have a good range of options. If you want to use this equipment to get in better shape, you can opt for both the backyard and fitness varieties.
Backyard trampolines offer more versatility while the fitness options don’t require as much outdoor space. So if you just really need one for workouts, the latter can already be an excellent pick.
Take a look at the safety features.
No matter what kind of trampoline may it be that you’re eyeing, it’s still best to look for good safety features in them. This can guarantee that you’re not putting yourself in serious danger by using such equipment for intense physical activities.
Is portability an important feature for you?
If you’re getting a rebounder, another consideration that you should keep in mind is portability. There are a few JumpSport varieties that you can fold and lug around. So if you’re just after a product that you can take with you on your rebounding classes, these varieties can come in handy.
Consider your budget.
With their quality construction, design, and functionality, it’s easy to see why JumpSport Trampoline products are on the pricier end of the scale. While its performance is well worth the price tag, it might also require you to work with a budget. There are several affordable options, though, so you don’t have to worry.
Not because you’re choosing from just a single brand does it mean that you can already skip reading reviews on your search. There are some instances that a single brand can have a couple of products with very similar features, so you might still want to be able to tell them apart. This way, you can be sure to pick out the best match for you.
Based on price, the Model 220 is more affordable than the Model 250 by about $20 or so, but the Model 220 has received more reviews though both have generally positive feedback.
If cost is a major consideration, you’ll want to go with the 220, and the fact they’re both 39” in diameter makes it an even stronger case.
But if you have the budget and want the workout DVD, model 250 is for you.
With regard to the JumpSport Exercise Handle Bar, it’s really a matter of personal preference. Like what we pointed out earlier, the handlebar is a utility aimed at first time users and those who want added stability. If that’s what you’re looking for then get one of these.