Looking for mini trampoline reviews? Here is the honest and detailed review, you will find the maker, pros, cons, features and more are all discussed as well.
Trampolines are no longer meant simply for fun and entertainment. These toys have become a way to work out and burn calories while providing the joints with a low impact exercise.
It is recommended not just for kids but also for adults and can even be used by those who are on the heavy side.
Traditional trampolines are large, heavy and tend to take up a lot of space. Mini trampolines, on the other hand, can be a better choice for many because of its size and the convenience that comes with it.
Here are the mini trampoline reviews lets take a look at some of the more popular brands for mini bouncers to help paint a clearer picture for those looking to get a mini trampoline.
Table of Contents
Top 3 Mini Trampoline Reviews
There are a variety of choices in the market for mini trampolines. While these may all seem to be the same, each one has its own special features. Taking a closer look at what a certain brand has to offer will give a clearer idea of which one is best suited for your needs. Here are what the most popular trampolines in the market have to offer.
Stamina InTone Oval Jogger
Stamina is an established brand in the field of exercise equipment. The company has been manufacturing all types of workout gear for the past 25 years.
They have become known for developing innovative products of high quality at an affordable price.
- The Stamina InTone Oval Jogger takes working out to a whole new level with this mini trampoline. A spacious rebounding surface provides more stability when exercising. At the same time, this also makes it possible to carry out more varied workouts.
- Its optic blue border ensures that jumping is kept within the trampolines ideal spot.
- A motivational multifunctional electronic fitness monitor helps keep track of total time worked out, jumps per minute, total jumps and the number of calories burned.
- Adjustable padded stabilizing bar for more stability.
- Allows for both cardio and strength training.
- Comes with a free workout video for guided exercise.
- May be difficult to disassemble and reassemble repeatedly.
- Rebounding surface is prone to tearing and loss of elasticity.
- Resistance bands may tear or snap easily.
The Original Fold and Go Trampoline
The Original Toy Company is focused on designing and building top of the line bouncers for children.
The company is known for producing the finest quality trampolines for children in their early years.
All items from the company are designed to meet Federal Safety Standards for toys.
Features at a glance:
- As the maker of the Original Folding (Nursery) Trampoline the company has come up with a new model.
- Compact and quick to assemble, this can easily be stored away when it is not in use.
- Made specifically for children it is suitable for kids with special needs and can even be used by older kids weighing up to 150 lbs.
- A circular safety pad attaches conveniently for more secure bouncing keeping parents worry-free as kids play.
- Very child-friendly from assembly to design.
- No bungee cords that can break easily.
- Higher weight limit for bigger kids.
- Requires disassembling rather than folding.
- Difficult to screw on and screw off the nuts and bolts.
- Foam padding on the handle is prone to fading and slipping off.
Sunny Health and Fitness 40” Foldable Trampoline with Bar
Sunny Health has been distributing workout and gym products to consumers for the past ten years. The California based distributor is known for its quality products and their commitment to excellence.
It’s affordable as well as a long-lasting product. It also fits at a corner of your room and it looks good too.
Features at a glance:
- Despite being a mini trampoline, this bouncer is made to be used by adults weighing up to 250 lbs.
- It is made from the heavy-duty steel frame and steel bar.
- An adjustable stability bar allows it to be set in three different height levels and makes it usable by children too.
- A quarter folding design makes it easy to store in its carry bag.
- Solid and sturdy, suitable for adults.
- Provides good low-impact exercise.
- Secure handle bar makes for safer exercising.
- Quite heavy and difficult to lift for ladies.
- Can take up a room when left assembled.
- Unfolds with effort and needs proper disassembling.
While the Original Fold and Go Trampoline has the most number of positive reviews, it can accommodate only up to 150 lbs. making it more suitable for children only. If you are looking to give the trampoline as a gift to a child, or looking to have children exclusively use it, then the Original Fold and Go is a great option.
Although in this mini trampoline reviews we found that all three mini trampolines have fared well in terms of feedback from buyers, the Sunny Health and Fitness 40” Foldable Trampoline with Bar seems to be the best bet. It is suitable for both adults and children making it a good choice for families.