Do you need an indoor workout device that’s actually fun to use?
If you have kids at home, and you happen to be on the lookout for a good workout tool, then you’re going to love the Pure Fun Mini Trampoline.
This small trampoline is rated for kids and adults alike. It’s great for indoor use, so you can work-out even during winter while watching your favorite TV shows. You’ll find more than one Pure Fun Mini Trampoline review recommending it for adults and kids, and they all agree that it really is fun to use.
Table of Contents
The Perfect Size
There are several sizes available from Pure Fun, but we picked the 40-inch version for this review since it’s a great way to introduce this brand.
The size is just right for indoor use, as it doesn’t take up a large amount of space. It’s much smaller than a treadmill.
If you live in a small apartment, then this trampoline is a great alternative to bulky home exercise machines.
Home workout equipment can be very expensive these days, and not everyone can afford a treadmill. And even if you do decide to buy a trampoline as a toy for your kids, some models cost almost $500, so they’re not exactly cheap.
But Pure Fun is very affordable – you can get it for less than $80. Some sellers even offer it for less than $60—free shipping included!
Now compare that paltry price to what you would have to spend for other home workout equipment, and you’ll truly notice the price difference.
It Supports up to 250 Pounds of Weight
Most small trampolines are meant for a child’s use only, and it’s not uncommon to find one that’s rated only for children who weigh 55 pounds or so.
But the Pure Fun Mini can accommodate an adult’s weight. It can take as much as a 250-pound adult jumping up and down.
This really shows the quality of the materials used for the jumping mat, springs, and the frame. They’re very strong. And that means if you buy this for your child, you don’t need to buy another trampoline in a few years.
With proper maintenance, it can last for a very long time.
Some trampolines offer handlebars for people to hang on to, but they’re mostly at a set height. This can be somewhat annoying, as an adult is definitely not going to be able to use a handle that’s designed for children.
But with the Pure Fun Mini Trampoline, the handle-bar can be set at different heights, so a child can use it for some time and then afterward the adult can raise the handlebar for their own use.
This means everyone gets to use the handlebar, and so everyone stays on the proper jumping and landing area within the trampoline to avoid injury.
Jumping up and down seems more fun than a proper workout, doesn’t it? So it’s understandable if you’re skeptical about the use of trampolines for your workouts.
But the truth is that jumping up and down for 10 minutes gives the same benefits as 30 minutes of running on a treadmill.
So not only do you get your cardio workout each day while having fun, but you get to exercise more efficiently.
And the workout is also very forgiving for your knees. That’s because the jumping mats and the springs absorb the impact, so your joints do not get aggravated. As everyone who’s been running or jogging regularly knows, the knees often suffer from injury when you run.
There are ways to minimize the problem, but sooner or later it’s going to catch up with you.
So let’s sum up the main benefits of owning a Pure Fun Mini Trampoline:
- It offers a lot of health benefits because you can use it for your cardio workout. And unlike jogging or running, you don’t end up with painful knees and joints. It’s also very exhilarating, and it’s much more enjoyable than whatever workout you can do at home.
- Both children and adults can use it because it is very durable, and it also has an adjustable handlebar. So it can be fun for the whole family, and it can be used for a variety of purposes.
- The price is the pure relief. Who would have thought a mini trampoline that can serve an adult’s needs would cost the same as a trampoline rated for children? This kind of pricing is great, which also means you can easily afford it.
- It’s easy to assemble. For the most part, you just need to attach the legs, so you don’t have to worry about trying to attach the spring (which is the most common problem when it comes to setting up a trampoline). The handlebar may pose a bit of a challenge, but that shouldn’t add more than 30 minutes to the assembly time.
Not even the Pure Fun is perfect, however, and you can find Pure Fun Mini Trampoline reviews that have mentioned the following issues:
- You still need to assemble it, and that’s not a happy thought for those who don’t like DIY tasks.
- The warranty is also a bit limited. It’s only good for 90 days, which isn’t very reassuring.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How quickly will I receive my order?
That depends on where you live and where your seller is located. But some customers have said they received theirs in less than 24 hours.
Can children safely use this?
Yes, but there has to be adult supervision, and it can only be used by one person at a time.
The Pure Fun Mini Trampoline is an excellent workout equipment and gives you more value for your money. The best part is, your children will love it too. While the design isn’t “cutesy”, we’re sure your kids will want to use it, especially when they see you having so much fun with this trampoline.