Do you consider trampolines as a better way to exercise?
Do you want to own one that has more advanced electronic features than a regular trampoline?
Then you need the Stamina Intone Oval Jogger. It is equipped with an electronic fitness monitor, and it’s not as expensive as you might think.
Table of Contents
Super Reasonable Price
Just about every Stamina Intone Oval Jogger review has praised the advanced features of this trampoline. And many have also mentioned that it’s very affordable, retailing for around $130.
After all, many brands of trampolines can cost as much as $500, and they probably don’t come with an electronic monitor. But it only gets better. More recently, you can find Stamina Intone Oval Jogger selling for around $64 (or $63.99, to be exact). And this already includes free shipping.
The handlebar can be set at any height, with a maximum of 50 inches. The lowest setting is 41 inches. There’s even an option for you to use it without the handlebar, so you can really bounce.
Minimal Space Requirements
Its footprint is only 55 inches by 36 inches, so you can easily put this trampoline in your living room so you can exercise while watching TV.
It’s also lightweight at 21 pounds, so you should have no trouble moving it to any room in your house. The trampoline is oval in shape, which offers more variety for your workout as well as greater stability.
This product comes with a fitness monitor so that you get a more accurate data for your workouts. It tracks your total number of jumps; time spent, the number of jumps made per minute, and even the number of calories burned.
Great Workout DVD
This trampoline purchase also includes a DVD with the noted fitness expert Mia Finnegan. So you don’t have to worry about doing workout exercises that don’t actually work or may even be counterproductive. These exercises were designed by an expert who knows her business.
DVDs are also much better than instruction manuals, as you get a good idea of what you need to do. And you don’t even have to go online to watch videos on YouTube see how to use your Stamina Intone Oval Jogger properly.
Cardio and Muscle Development
You can use this trampoline as a way for you to get some cardio workouts.
Jumping on the trampoline can strengthen your heart and even help you lose weight. And you won’t even have to spend too much time working out. You only need 20 minutes 3 times a week to get all the cardio exercise you need.
You can even use the trampoline to tone your body. You can tone your legs, back, buttocks, and abs with it. Your purchase also includes resistance bands so you can get a whole body workout.
Here’s what you get with the Stamina Intone Oval Jogger:
- It works great as an exercise machine. This is expressly designed for cardio workouts, but it offers resistance training as well so you can tone your whole body.
- It comes with helpful exercise videos. The videos present doable exercises, as well as variations so you can customize your workouts to suit your own needs and preferences.
- It includes a multifunctional fitness monitor. First of all, it can help you set goals for your jumps so that you can improve yourself. And you also get info about how many calories you burned.
- It’s a fun way to exercise, unlike treadmills that can be very boring. Incorporating a trampoline into your workout can be exciting, so you may end up looking forward to every workout session.
- You also protect your knees. Your knees are the first to suffer when you jog or run, and older people can’t run effectively because of the condition of their knees. But with this trampoline, your knees are protected from injury and pain.
- It can accommodate adults up to 250 pounds in weight.
- It’s very affordable. It’s as affordable as children’s trampolines, except those things aren’t as sturdy and they don’t come with fitness monitors and exercise DVDs.
Unfortunately, there’s still some room for improvement.
- You need to assemble it. Granted, most people think the assembly is simple and easy. But not everyone will find it easy, as some are simply not mechanically inclined.
- It’s also not for young children. You can infer that conclusion from the fact that the lowest setting for the handlebar is 41 inches high. That’s too high for very young children, and this can be a problem when you have kids who see how much fun you’re having with it. They’re going to want the same experience, and so you’ll need to buy them a separate trampoline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can children use this trampoline?
That depends on how big they are. Remember, the lowest setting for the handlebar is 41 inches, and that means maybe only teenagers can use it safely. And you don’t ever want your kids to use this without a handlebar. Trampolines without handlebars come with safety enclosures, and this one doesn’t have those mainly because it’s for adult use.
How hard is it to set up?
Your best option is to have a friend help you out. But this can be done solo, and one 63-year old lady managed to do it all by her self. At least the instructions are clear enough so you won’t have problems.
For elderly people who need to put in some cardio workouts, the Stamina Intone Oval Jogger is a great choice.
This is, in fact, the best option for those who hate doing cardio. Jumping up and down a trampoline is a much more satisfying way to workout than running on a treadmill.
As any Stamina Intone Oval Jogger review would tell you, working out at home can be fun and exciting. Best of all, you don’t need to spend a fortune on exercise equipment.