Are you in search of an exercise routine that’s actually doable and fun?
Then you’re probably considering buying a trampoline that you can use for your workouts. In that case, the Urban Rebounder Trampoline is the perfect choice as it offers recuperative and cardio therapy for adults, and it’s also very affordable.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 It’s Affordable
- 0.2 It Comes with FREE Workout Videos
- 0.3 It’s a Total Body Workout
- 0.4 It’s Safe for Your Knees
- 0.5 It’s Foldable for Easy Storage
- 0.6 No Need for Assembly
- 1 Buying Guide – How to Choose Urban Rebounder Trampoline?
- 2 Final Verdict
Let’s start with the price since this is the factor that worries most people. Good trampolines can cost upwards of $500, and those which are expressly manufactured for workouts cost even more.
The Urban Rebounder is anything but expensive. Depending on the seller and the version you choose, it’s easy to find one that’s selling for $100.
It already includes the stabilizing bar (which cost $30 when bought separately) as well as some workout DVDs. Shipping is already included.
It Comes with FREE Workout Videos
The great thing about this trampoline, as any Urban Rebounder Trampoline review will tell you, is that it can be used in two different ways. It can be used as a regular trampoline. Or you can set it up at a 22° angle.
You don’t have to find out for yourself how to use the Urban Trampoline properly because you get an instruction manual as well as a DVD.
In fact, you get two DVDs. One DVD offers three complete workouts for the level position, and the other DVD gives you another six workouts for the elevated position.
It’s a Total Body Workout
When you visit a gym for the first time, you’ll probably be intimidated by all the different machines. Some machines are designed for different uses, and, in general, you need several machines to get a complete workout for your whole body.
After all, you can’t just work on your torso otherwise you’ll end up with big arms and skinny legs.
What the Urban Rebounder offers is a total body workout. So that means you won’t need anything else. You won’t even need to buy anything more, which definitely saves you a lot of money.
And it also works as a weight loss cardio workout. Lots of people have lost weight with the regular use of the Urban Rebounder.
It’s Safe for Your Knees
Running and jogging can be hell on your knees. Every runner knows this, and this is the price you have to pay if you want to be fit—very few runners are overweight, after all.
But with the Urban Rebounder, you can spare yourself the agony of runner’s knees. The springs absorb the impact, so your knees don’t take the brunt of the impact unlike when you run every day.
And this also works we’ll when you want to put in some exercise while you’re recuperating from an injury.
It’s Foldable for Easy Storage
The main problem with many trampolines is that even the small ones can be very bulky. They may not occupy a lot of space, but they can be very troublesome to store inside a cabinet.
But that’s not a problem with the Urban Rebounder. Not only do the legs fold, but the trampoline itself folds as well. That makes it so much easier to store inside a cabinet when you’re not using it.
No Need for Assembly
This is perhaps the most notable feature that any Urban Rebounder Trampoline review will mention. If you have read reviews for various trampolines, you’ll notice that the assembly is one of the most common complaints.
It’s not always easy to assemble a trampoline from scratch, especially when you need to put on the springs. Sometimes you even need special equipment, like a spring puller to put the springs into their proper places.
But this particular trampoline comes fully assembled.
All you need to do is to unfold it, although the stability bar will need to be attached as well. But all in all, the lack of assembly really solves a lot of problems.
So let’s summarize the benefits of owning this trampoline:
- Assembling it is not a problem because it arrives pre-assembled already. For those who are afraid of having to follow complicated directions, the Urban Rebounder is a joy.
- Storage is not a problem at all. With most trampolines, either you leave it outside for the elements to wear down, or you keep it indoors where it takes up valuable space. But with the Urban Rebounder, you can just take it out when you need to and then you can stuff it inside when you’re not using it.
- It’s very affordable. You won’t have to invest a lot of money for it. Other people can spend thousands of dollars on home exercise equipment. But you know better.
- It offers a lot of health benefits. It helps you lose weight, and it also uplifts your mood by giving you a workout high.
- Its customer service is superb. One consumer who complained about a bad smell online was actually sent a replacement even when they didn’t contact the manufacturer. Now that’s customer service! Other manufacturers are very difficult to contact, but this one actually seeks you out instead.
There are still some issues that need to be addressed by this trampoline’s manufacturer:
- First of all, some people have observed that this product has a rather strange smell. But then again, many types of equipment have strange smells too. You can always exchange it if the smell is too overpowering, but the latest models are not too bad.
- Be careful when you have children in your home. This trampoline can also be used without the stabilizing bar, but this can be a problem when a small child uses it while you’re not around.
Buying Guide – How to Choose Urban Rebounder Trampoline?
What you might want to know about, however, is the reasons why you should choose this product over its competitors. To answer that, here are five good reasons:
1. It’s an affordable option.
Mini rebounders need to be made of high-quality materials and construction so it shouldn’t be surprising that they’re often quite pricey. However, the Urban Rounder Trampoline is one of the more affordable picks, so it can be a great starter unit for lots of first-timers.
2. It comes with useful accessories.
Unlike other mini-rebounders, this product already comes with a few handy accessories like a stabilizing bar and elevated leg kit. They will let you execute more routines with ease and safety, so they can really be helpful in your fitness efforts.
3. It comes with workout DVDs.
Another unique feature of the Urban Rebounder Trampoline is the inclusion of workout DVDs. So even if you don’t live anywhere with rebounding classes yet, you can still enjoy this workout without having to look up instructions and programs on your own.
4. It’s portable.
Like other mini-rebounders, this product is also portable. This makes it easy to take with you on trips or to rebounding classes.
5. It’s officially used in thousands of gyms worldwide.
The Urban Rebounder Trampoline is trusted by thousands of gyms all over the globe so it’s safe to say that it’s made of good quality and can guarantee sturdiness and durability. If these aren’t enough to promise you the best results, then nothing probably will.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can children use it?
It can be used by children, but for those younger than 12 years, old adult supervision is an absolute necessity. But young kids (6 years old below) should use a trampoline that is more suitable for their age.
How much weight can it hold?
It can support an adult who weighs up to 300 pounds.
The Urban Rebounder Trampoline is essentially a trampoline for adults despite its small size. It’s great for seniors, but all adults who want an exciting and fun workout while protecting their knees should really consider buying this product. And when you take into account its low price tag, it’s really a no-brainer.